Friday, March 25, 2011

174. or we could turn the corner safely

alright people the time has come where i legit have to sit down and think about what i want. AND seriously this time. So, i made a list of a few things that i have to do before i choose to do nothing at all. and I'll explain why. 1. Graphic Design --its apparently calling my name and thats only because im apparently so good at it. I wanna be a pastor, but ive realized that i need a back up just in case. Def praying that God provides me with another job and such to take on paying for my school, and also praying that he calls me to wherever he wants. 2. Drive. --wow so lame. by this time i could have had my full license. thats how lame i am, SO here i go people. my "n" test is pretty soon and I am taking lessons in the next week or so. this license is freedom, and i want that. 3. Move out --yes, i wanna move out. I want the freedom of hosting life group till whenever, and i want to be able to do things till whenever. Moving out is key. Praying about it though. 4. Marriage --yes, i know what you are all thinking. "but Paula u need a bf first" haha yeah i do know that. although, i wanna get married in the next 5-7 years, so anytime now God. anytime. but alas, those are the only ones of thought of at this point. im giving myself a goal of doing school by next year, getting my N by the end of next month, moving out in the next couple of years, and well, marriage is whenever i guess haha. praying.praying.praying

No comments:

Post a Comment