Wednesday, March 23, 2011

173. PAUSE

[Disclaimer: i paused this lame 30 day challenge that i dont feel like continuing because i have something way cooler to blog about.] Hello there world, Today I am officially ecstatic due to the fact that one of my "mentors" and personal friends has brought a world changer into this world. His name is Jacob Ray Liesch and i have been waiting for him for a really long time. When I was a kid, and i was going thru some rough stuff, Jenna took me under her wing and taught me a lot of things. Mostly to be myself, and to not conform to what the world wants me to be. She has taught me that Gods plan and purpose for my life are what really matters. I am so pumped to see how awesome Jenna is with JR. I know she's gonna be an awesome mom and she's gonna teach him lots of things, and most importantly, JR is gonna grow up with the best and most beautiful person i know! So, Congrats Jenna and Koby. You guys are awesome! and most importantly, welcome to our family JR. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment