Monday, November 8, 2010

101. bomb diggity;

alrighty so i have been so focused on updating my video blog (adventureswithpaula.blogspot.com) that i totally havent been writing on this one so here i go.

like i said in my previous blog, i have been feeling "distant" from God, cuz well i feel like i never have the time to fit him into my schedule. But then again all the time i spend talking to someone on skype or watching tv, could be time i spend with the creator of the universe! and i know i sound pathetic when i say this, but sometimes i dont think i can "handle" time with God.


Sometimes I feel as though because i have been so distant that maybe he doesnt care for me as much as he did, and then i come to the realization that i am being stupid. If he didnt love me then he wouldnt want me to be seeking him and honestly thats what i should be doing. He wouldnt be on my mind if he meant nothing to me and vice versa. I think that the whole realization of the fact that there is someone far greater than any of my expectations out there is surreal, and yet i have to believe it because thats how my life and thought process work.

To even doubt this stuff is ridicoulous because i know for a fact that he is real. He has done so many things in my life that i believe that he is 100% there always. My friend Mike would probably not be here on this earth right now if it wasnt for Jesus. And that to me is a complete miracle. But anyways, i guess thats my rant for the day.

Thank you Jesus for helping me realize that im being an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment