Monday, November 8, 2010

102. here we go

so today was a better day, i got up while sleeping in for a few more hours and then went to work with some of my favorite people in the whole entire world. then i bought some stuff at off the wall. (who wouldnt with their additional 40% off) anyways uhh then i shopped a bit saw my grandma and rember and yeah went home to do nothing less of well nothing at all.
But anyways i was trying to make a video to send to my biffles, and i thought why not just write about it. I mean who even reads this business haha
so here i go.
My plan for my life is this. (in no particular order)
1. move to spain in the next year or so
2. get involved in a church that needs the help
3. start preaching up a storm
4.come back and share what ive learned
5.go back to spain, with a job and all my finances
6.get married in the next like 5 years haha
7. inspire and be inspired
but then i got to thinking, i want to go to spain but is that where GOD wants me to go? is that where i am needed? for all i know i could be needed in madagascar which btw is highly dangerous but thats besides the point. I want to do all i can for God, and this is gonna start with letting everything go and going where he leads me.
God:1 Paula:0

No comments:

Post a Comment