Thursday, November 4, 2010

100. thanks sam

about 10 min ago i discovered something new. My friend Sam's tumblr. this tumblr is filled with encouragement and challenges that i think i have been needing in the past few weeks.

these past few weeks, have been so busy for me, and i haven't had time for anything. Ive been thinking about work and why i hate it, and school and what i wanna do with my life, and i never just sit down and think "God, whats ur plan for me?" Recently i haven't even had that time with God, and im just so frustrated with myself. Yeah i go to church and all but its always about others and never about myself. My friends Dan posted something today about what you put before God and i got to thinking that everything in my life is before God at this point. And im just done with feeling frustrated about where i am in my walk with God. But anyways, reading Sam's blog brought a lot of realization to my life. Sam to me is someone i look up to not just cuz im short, but because he is an amazing follower of Jesus, and he is an example like no other. Typically when i think of someone i think "yeah they're cool" but i never think "wow they are such an encouragement." I feel as though this "blog" filled with these words was brought to my attention, because i needed to hear it.

its such an encouragement to have someone who is able to inspire you without actually knowing that they are inspiring you and let alone encouraging you.

so therefore, i wanna say Thank you Sam for showing me that my God is bigger than anything and that i should seek more of him and less of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment