Monday, August 20, 2012

217. Oh my heart.

Basically my life was summed up in the last post I wrote, so tonight me and my best friend decided to make a list of things that make our hearts happy. So here I go, in no particular order. 


  • Moustaches
  • Beanies (like the hat) 
  • Pumpkin chai lattes 
  • A brand new dress 
  • Nice heels 
  • Clean laundry 
  • Exploring
  • Thinking spots 
  • Crocheting 
  • Balloons
  • Flowers! I LOVE getting flowers. (I know, so girly) 
  • coconut water 
  • Polaroids
  • Developing pictures 
  • Good quotes 
  • Long baths 
  • Oversize sweaters 
  • Having a good cry 
  • Best friend dates 
  • Sleepovers 
  • Concerts 
  • Making up for lost time 
  • Dipping my toes in the ocean 
  • Driving 
  • LA
  • bonding sessions 
  • Fall
  • Anything nautical 
  • Boats 
  • My anchor tattoo 
  • STARGAZING. 

I love all of those. And more. This is my list. If u don't like it, get over it.  
Oh my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment