Wednesday, May 23, 2012

210. Journal entry

And once again here I am in this starbucks sitting on a couch this time, just pondering about what to write. I used to come here almost everyday and write about life, and now I just do it when I can. I feel happier here now but dont get me wrong, I still hate it and hate my job sometimes (who doesn't ?) but I'm getting used to it. It's pretty cool I guess. I like my new thinking spot and my pals. I like beig able to chill and not really do much but I obviously miss home. I miss my friends and my house and my job and my church. I miss my late night adventures and sleepovers. I miss my awesome thinking spot and I miss bringing people I love there and having the best heart to heart conversations in my favorite place. I miss my family and being able to be adventurous and just do random things. I miss my lg and wf and my fam jam adventures to castle fun park. I miss my boys and ya I basically just miss BC in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment