Saturday, April 21, 2012

207. A person can only do so much

So recently I've been getting some people asking me If the reason I left was because I didn't want to deal with people and their problems anymore. Let me tell you something. I left because of some people and they know that. I also left because I felt that it was the right thing to do for me at this time in my life. I am a people person. If you know me then u know that about me right away. I would lay down my life for anyone and everyone who has come into my path because thats how much everyone means to me. Leaving everyone and their issues behind was the hardest thing I had to do in my life. I left people in their worst. There have been so many days where I have been emotionally challenged because back home I have built relationships in which I care about someone so deeply that I feel like I help them live their lives day to day. Here I feel like I am in solitary confinement most of the time. I have 5 legit friends. Five. We all live our separate lives. So because of that I barely see any of them. When I do I can't stop listening to what they say because I am so constantly used to giving advice or whatnot. This is hard for me. Out here I have no one to mentor, and I have no physical mentor. I dont go to church out here at all. honestly I have been wanting to go home more often than not and I feel like people back home don't understand that. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about you guys, and all of the fun we could be having or all of the heart to hearts we could be having. But because this is what I wanted for me I sit here in my room all alone almost every night. You Guys are important to me. Don't EVER think that I don't care for or miss you guys. Because I do. My heart is back home for sure. I'm not being selfish. I know that when the time comes I'll be back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment