Wednesday, March 28, 2012

205. One month today

Haha my title sounds like something I would write if I was In a relationship but alas I am not. I have however been in grande prairie for a month today. Man time flies. It's funny to think that one month ago I was on my way here in tears because of all the people I was leaving behind. In this month I have found out a lot about myself I guess u can say. I mean I have found out how tolerant I am with lazy people at work, and how much I can do before I crack. I've also found out who my real friends back home are which is sweet because it's obvs good to know that when I come back these champs will still be there. In this month I have gotten a promotion at work, I watched watoto with someone who said they would never step foot in a church. I've danced like a champ. Met up with the Brendan's. Hung out with Ashley and my cousins, been on a straight 10 hour road trip. And yeah had some adventures at Starbucks like a champ I've had Skype dates with Jenna and jray, braeden, Taelor and Alex, Nicky, Natasha, Gabbi, Becca, Jenae and my life group. I've was able to watch wf online and that was awesome. But ya I'm not sure what's next for me. Let me tell ya, the money is good, and I'll have the opportunity to potentially become assistant, but ya I'm just hopeful that I can pursue what God wants for me. But until next time. See ya champs!

No comments:

Post a Comment