Sunday, May 8, 2011

186. willing

so our church gave us the awesome chance to have an hour of prayer. This hour was meant to teach us how to pray and stretch us in our prayer lives while also praying for our new church building. i went in there thinking that i was just gonna pray and then it would be done. BUT the outcome was just overwhelming.

At first Monica and I walked in and did communion together. It was a little awkward at first but then we decided to just hit up the "nations" side. This is where i balled. i wept thru this whole thing. There was a interactive thing where you picked one red pin to place on a map where it showed ur heritage, and then there was a green pin to place on the map where u think God has called you. My green pin went straight to SPAIN. Ive known for a while that i needed to be in ministry, and ive also been given the revelation that i need to hit up spain, but ive always just been "iffy" about it. I have felt for a long time that i needed a sign.

anyways, this was a challenging thing for me cuz i know that there is a lot that i still need to learn, but i kept praying and writing things that were on my heart, and "be willing" was just that. Words to live by. inspiring words to live by for that matter. so awesome. I am always so continually blessed by the words given to me.

i loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment