Friday, November 30, 2012

222. and when you think its over.... its not.

the amount of change that has occurred in my life since moving to alberta and coming back, is immense. i mean here i am the typical paula not knowing anything about anything and yet pursuing the things that i shouldn't pursue. these decisions have consequences and i have learned that the hard way. i feel like people are distancing themselves from me a little bit and i guess you could fit in the title "now you're just somebody that i used to know" and thats cool i guess. 

life goes on, and days get brighter. 

i may be a different person but i have the same heart and the same beliefs and i wont let anyone take that away from me. im going to be a better person, but dont judge me on my mistakes. because guess what, you arent perfect either. no one is. sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment