Sunday, October 14, 2012

220. Racing mind

I constantly find myself in a busy state of mind. Do you ever have those times where you think about something and then that makes you think of something else? For example if I'm thinking about driving, then my mind goes to having my own car which leads me to being independent and moving out then being able to have time to date then get Married which then leads me to imagining the colors for my future wedding that are themed after a boat in new west that is by my thinking spot that leads me to my hangs with Braeden and my bible which leads me to Starbucks and then I think about my job. Catch my drift? My mind works at a bazillion thoughts per second. All those things really aren't that similar but my mind puts them together to create this chain. Sometimes I over work my brain with the amount of things I think, which then causes me to stress out and shut down. I am that person. That person who will always have a smile on my face even though my heart is frowning. I'm that girl who in any circumstance will choose your well being over my own. I'm that girl who would rather see everyone around me happy then have that feeling of I couldn't do anything to make them feel that way. Im that girl who gives out advice but refuses to take my own. That is me. And I'm ok with that. I know in myself that I will never change for anyone. Especially in my belief system. I have gone thru hell  and back with my relationship with Jesus and yenno what it's cool. I have learned that because I over think it makes me depend more on God. I see people like my pal Brody, whose story I don't know, come to put God first in everything he does without shame. That is someone I look up to. I know he has hardships but he will always always always glorify God in every situation whether it be good or bad, and that is something that I strive for. I'm thankful for all the people around me because without them and their stories and guidance I wouldn't be where I am today. I'm thankful for being me and for having Jesus, because I know that in my over thinking of the stupid things I have done and regret he still loves me in all circumstances. So when I over think I don't worry because I know that everything is going to be ok, and it always is.

No comments:

Post a Comment