Monday, January 24, 2011

140. wouldnt change it for the world

Yesterday, being Sunday and all, it had to be one of my busiest days. I had to oversee the childrens department at church for both services . Obviously when i do it something always goes wrong, so i had an interesting time haha. But alas church ended and i got the awesome chance to chill with my second family,which is Lisbeth Gabbi and Alex. Oh and Nicky was there too. Anyways we went to one of my favorite places ever, Langley. I cant even begin to describe to you why i love it so much. Lets just say it has culture and all that jazz. its great! anyways im getting off topic haha. We then went to a mexican/salvadorian restaurant and ate pupusas (sp?) It was awesome. I got to chill and talk in spanish haha which i rarely do cuz i feel like i have a stupid accent when i talk but alas, whatever. It was fun! Then we went to honestly one of my favorite stores in the whole wide world. VALUE VILLAGE. it should be called something like "BEST CLOTHING STORE EVER" Its awesome in there i never get to go cuz well, my mom hates it in there and cant even stand to be in there for more than 5 min. But alas my whole goal was to find an ugly sweater to wear to Leanna's ugly sweater party, and i can straight up say that i tried on at least 12 ugly sweaters. We had cart fulls of clothing from there. Another persons trash is someone else's treasure. right? Anyways i had found some beauties including 3 sweaters, 2 of them that i would wear all the time and 1 hidious one that i got for the party. I also scored some sweet shoes and a mans plaid shirt. This made me smile. I think i was like a kid on christmas. It was amazing to have all these things in my possesion. I love clothing and lately ive been getting a lot into fashion. I feel as though the floor is my closet cuz all the clothes i have wont fit in my dresser or closet. Its a fail. But anyways, after that awesome adventure i went back to church for well the highlight of my week. Wildfire. I get so excited about it everytime cuz every weeks adventure is different. sometimes i see people i havent seen in years, or at least ages. But anyways, I went there and it was pretty interesting. an old man walked in and attempted to chill with the youth. Luckily Dan was there to tell this dude that it wasnt allowed and he had to leave. It quite interesting. Then i got to see Nathan finally come to wildfire haha. It was great. I also got to hang with a world changer, Edmond, and alas like always he made fun of me. Its always an adventure with that kid. Then Koby preached a legit message and it was funny to see him so pumped on life but it was awesome. I could keep going but i should get to the hilarious part. OK so me nicks and leanna bussed it to gabs cuz we had stuff that we left in their car, and got a ride home with someone whose pretty sweet. Alas, we dropped off nicks and went to drop off Leanna and well we had a pretty sweet adventure. This fella (we are gonna call him "charles") decided to let me steer the car and he ran to the back of the car while it was still moving and then ran back to the front all in about 10 seconds. half way thru this, he ran over his own foot. it was sooooo funny. I laughed for a while after he dropped me off. It was pretty much the best highlight of our lives.


I'll put up pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment