Wednesday, January 19, 2011

136. tough pill to swallow.

alright SO i dont know if i mentioned this before, but my keyholder gave her 2 weeks again and BAM opportunity arose again. So i stepped it up a bit and thought maybe i would get it. Anyways,
today while at work my best friend from work texts me and was all like "heyy bbm me when ur done work i gotta talk to u". At this point im chillin being like oh man somethng is wrong cuz she seems to have a lot of issues going on. Anyways i tell my MOD that she needs to talk to me so she told me to call her. and this is what happened.

she was like " i need to be really serious with you" i was like uhh ok and then this is what she said "Today Lori (my manager) called me and offered me the keyholder position once steph leaves and i wanted to know if u were ok with that." at this point my heart dropped. shes been working there for approx 6 months. Ive been working there for a year and a half. anyways, she was like i know u wanted it too so i was gonna ask if it was ok if i could take it.
i was choked but at the same time i was pissed and also kinda ok with it. I told her that if Lori wanted to give me keys she would have offered me the position. but she didnt so i told krystal to go ahead and take it cuz its a good opportunity for her.

anyways. needless to say this is the crappiest news ive heard in a while and im kinda sad about it. But i have to remind myself that Gods plans are greater than my own. I could all of a sudden leave somewhere tomorrow for all i know.
and theres my rant for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment