Wednesday, January 19, 2011

134. and though the darkness hides me

my fam jam
nb.pb.gt.pb
so ive been thinking a lot lately cuz well, ive really had a lot of time on my hands. and alas i have come to the conclusion that the decision of leaving is gonna be the hardest decision of my life. last night while looking thru the pics of Roms bowling party and updating my pic, i totally realized that this is gonna suck. as soon as i wrote down "my fam jam" under a pic of me paul nicky and gabs i started to cry a little. not weep but cry. i all of a sudden realized that yes, apart from my own family, that i would have to leave behind the people i do life with. That even though its something i need to do, that its gonna suck. Now i know how Letitia and Chanel felt having to leave us behind. But i know that Gods plans for my life are bigger than my plans for my life. I may not even end up going. or i may go and chill for a bit, or maybe i will go and full on move there. praying praying praying. Oh and i would appreciate prayer for a clear mind. that would be awesome!


xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment