Tuesday, August 17, 2010

GT.


Gabriela Tarves;
i feel as though we have become great friends in such little time. I mean you seem more like a sister to me than anything else. In such little time we have been thru so much. From just having fun to actually sitting down and having heartfelt chats. I feel as though you are just open to listen to everything i say whether it be stupid or not. And i am so grateful for that. Dude, im so glad i can have chats with you about who i like or what my plans are and you support me with everything. Oh, I'm also really glad that i can introduce you to any one of my friends and you can just feel so comfortable with them and not awkward which is such a great trait to have. Thanks for all the advice you have given me and for actually listening to my issues.
I you.


1 comment: