Sunday, January 10, 2010

Letitia's Bowling PARTY!

Bowling.creates.adventure.too

Hector/Pablo/Rambo/Silly negro/Leeeelaaaa= bowling failures.
although we had some pretty legit times. I mean i def got a strike that only sterling witnessed, but its all good that it was only him. At least someone witnessed it. Good times. then we hit up Moxies and stayed there forever. Then Letitia tried to get ppl to eat her cake but since no one wanted any i offered to have some. My plan was to get icing all over her face, but she saw it coming and grabbed the plate of cake and stuffed my face into it and ran. I grabbed another chunk of cake and threw it at her pants. Poor Hector [her car] was covered in Cake but that was def the highlight of my night. Here are some pictures from the night;











Good Times;


No comments:

Post a Comment