Saturday, August 11, 2012

214. Anytime now

Seriously. The thoughts that have been consuming my mind recently are overwhelming. It is definitely in the top 3 moments of being confused. I say confused as an understatement to the reality of what is actually the hardest thing to describe. I think that I am "in like" with someone. I say "in like" because in love would be an overstatement. He is everything on My list of what I want in a bf and in a husband. He's literally the most outgoing, friendly, lovable, loyal, and amazing friend. He is the epitomy of my hearts desire. He just doesn't know it yet haha. It's Wierd when you can open up to some one and know that they will NEVER judge you for your past or your present. That you know they will support you in whatever it is you choose to do and have them know that you would and will do the same. Gah. Life.

"what happens when he's your Romeo but you're not his Juliet?"

No comments:

Post a Comment