Tuesday, March 6, 2012

200.Oh hey there new chapter in my life

Alright so I have been in grande prairie for almost a week! And wow haha I don't even have the words to say. It's been very testing recently. I mean I came here with the intention to not make friends because I didn't want to focus my time here on hanging out. But anyways I wanted to come here to work and that was about it. I wanted to come here and save money to go and pursue my dream of being a youth pastor. Why? Because I can. Haha but alas this has been an adventure so far. My co workers are pretty cool, so that's a plus. And I have had some awesome adventures with my friend from back home which is sweet. But what kills me inside the most is the fact that there is NOTHING to do here. Nothing. It's boring. Like brutally boring. I almost went and played bingo with seniors. ya. Haha. Luckily, I live up the street from a Starbucks which is neat, so I can go there whenever. I'm really missing back home, but the reality is that God clearly brought me here with a reason and a purpose and I'm sure I'll find out soon what that is. Getting married? Bahaha just kidding! But I love and miss u champs!

1 comment:

  1. Bingo with seniors is the bessssst. Do it Pauly B!

    ReplyDelete