Sunday, March 11, 2012

202. tis the life in the prairies.

So basically this has been somewhat of an adventure and somewhat of a bore. i got promoted to keyholder a week after i got here. yay me! haha but then again, it was partially because i know how to do everything and partly because my keyholder and assistant manager quit. Its pretty sweet, but now i work 40 hours a week, which is brutal. oh and funny fact, i bailed on ice, so now my whole body hurts.

Besides that eventfulness, my cousin and her friend Garrett are currently doing homework, and they cant focus. So far, they have had chats about the following: fun fact friday, natalies bunny, church, not being dedicated, natalies nieces and nephew, jehovahs witnesses, mormans, gyms, me being a christian (calling me sweet salvation), sweatpants friday, spandex thursday, and watermelon wednesday. ya guys ya. this is happening. everything and anything besides their homework, which is based on hitler. gong show.

oh church this morning was interesting. yay for hymns. but seriously. hymns. its all good i have a plan people. church hopping next week, until i find somewhere i like. good times.






No comments:

Post a Comment