Monday, October 31, 2011

197. i cant

i am at a stupid point in my life where i care too much about people, to let them live their lives the way that they're living them. I know that its a "learning process" for a lot of people, but i think its stupid. Let me tell you people why. This is my theory: If you grow up knowing what you believe and standing in faith that Gods plans for you are legit, then WHY do you have to go through a "phase" of drinking and smoking? I dont get it. as much as i try to, i dont. I know that everryone has a choice to make about stupid stuff like that, but WHY cant you choose to do the right thing. seriously. I know first hand the hardships of life. My parents got divorced. thats tough stuff, and i tell my life group girls that i had a choice to make at that time. That choice could have been to follow the worldly things like drinking and partying, or to follow Gods plans for me, and i obvs chose to stay planted in church. so i dont get it. You grow up in a healthy home, u really know who you are and STILL you decide to do these things. I know its just a "season" but seriously,this season needs to hurry the crap up and be over, so that the people you are hurting can stop hurting. So that I can stop hurting. I need out of our friendships for real. i'll pray for you, but really at this point, im over it and im done with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment