Saturday, April 2, 2011

180. Confidence is Key


so today i got up and ended up going to worship practice. For me singing is something i like to keep to myself. I know i am capable of singing but i know that there's always someone way better than I am. Sometimes I mess up the words, or i'm too flat or too sharp, but there's always room for improvement. Anyways, today ii got to chill with a bunch of sweet worshipers and it was sweet. I was a little nervous knowing that i would eventually have to sing in front of ppl, but i didnt know that that day was today. After about an hour and a half of practicing, we finally got together and played the songs as a team. It was sweet. THEN it was my turn to lead the song. i have never been more nervous in my life. it was scary but once i got over it, i was good. Ends up i did pretty well for my first time. AWESOME. it was a lot of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment