Wednesday, March 30, 2011

177. wisdom in the all knowing


i would like to think that i am pretty smart. i may not be intelligent in things like sports, politics or physics, or even math. BUT i would like to think that i have enough wisdom to take the time to think about what i say before i say it.


Im pretty knowledgeable with things like street smarts and all that jazz, but lately i have been given the opportunity to be knowledgeable with what to say to people in tough situations.


its hard to be someone who people look up to and only because it means you have the responsibility to be there for them when they need you. I may not have all the answers, but i know that people can trust me to not sugar coat anything and just straight up tell you the truth. Sometimes hearing the truth hurts, but if I sugar coat everything and give you false hope, then im only fooling you and making u feel better about yourself for a few days, then u realize that my advice sucked.


Therefore I have decided that its either the truth or nothing at all, take it or leave it.


and know that i will be there to listen when times get tough or even when u just need to say stuff. I DO NOT JUDGE, because its not my place to.


1 comment: