Friday, March 11, 2011

161. too many to count

o4. Write about your closest friend(s).

oh hey there. I feel as though all my friends know that i appreciate them lots in many different ways. I mean i dont think there has been a time when i havent really sat down to tell u guys how much you mean to me whether it be personally or thru text or skype. Anyways, i'll just write a few sentences about all of you guys to sum it up. SO here i go.

Gabbi: you are beautiful, talented,loud, and smart and mean absolutely everything to me. I can rely on u to be there when i need ya and i love you for that. =]

Nicky: Haha i feel like i see u all the time but at the same time not enough. You my friend are a gongshow. But im so blessed to have such a role model in my life, even when u use ur straw to flick water all over the table. <-- immature ;)

Paul: Man ur like an older brother to me. Someone that i trust with my whole life, and someone who i hope will continue to encourage me to follow the things i have in my heart. Your a rad dude, and i appreciate u more than you know.

Lenny: Oh boy. You have so much in you that needs to be shown to the world. So glad that we have become tight. I can tell u anything and i know that u will keep it between us, and trust is so important. Glad ive gotten to know u better!

Edmond: u win. i lose. thats just how it is, but im so pumped that ur in my life. Ur an encourager and i value that so much. And dude you have the potential to be someone influencial and thats awesome. Keep at it.

Letitia: ur so far BUT im still glad we have our little chats here and there. I love you, and you will always be my best friend. Now stop reading this and go change the world!

Chanel: Hola. te amo y te extrano. vas a ser una buena maestra y todos te van a amar. keep believing for God to show u his purpose!

and there we have it ladies and gents. some sentences to remind u guys why i love u and value our friendships. You are amazing and im blessed to have u guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment