Wednesday, February 16, 2011

153.oh how i wish i could hear

so pretty much these past two weeks have been a gongshow. In a good way of course. in total i have had 8 days off. 8!! thats like a week and a day without working. which means no money. which pretty much stresses me out. anyways in these 8 days that ive had off, not consecutively i might add, i have spent approx 4 days complaining about the ear infection i have, but alas these have also been a few of the best days ive ever had. Ive just gotten to relax a lot, talk to some world changers host LG for the first time and well, 2nd time, and its going awesome. I cant believe the things that i have been blessed with. Yeahh some things suck but the blessings are always something that i need to look back on. Life group for instance, who would have guessed 10 yrs ago that i would be running one? not me. but alas its been swell. Ive had the chance of seeing some of my friends even if it was for 10 min and loving every second of it, and well theres also been church thrown in there. Sunday is pretty much my favorite day, cuz i get to spend it with my friends and youth and family. its just awesome. I guess i can write a lot more but really theres nothing that interesting. so adios for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment