Wednesday, February 2, 2011

147. he died for u and me

JESUS
holy
today i watched the passion of the christ and oh my word was it eye opening. I dont think i have ever been so happy to be a part of the kingdom of God knowing that I am going to heaven. There is so much i can say about this movie, but i want to just let ya know that Jesus is real. Imagine the fact that one man came to this earth and taught and healed and all that jazz, and he loved us so much that even though he didnt want to, he knew that it was Gods purpose for him to take up our sin on the cross. WOW. I can legit say that i didnt weep, but i was heartbroken. There was so much that Jesus did for us and oh my word i am so blessed to have been able to grow up as a christian and even though there were times when i felt like i wasnt, God was always there for me.

Thats unconditional love.








No comments:

Post a Comment