Saturday, December 18, 2010

119. background noise


Growing up means that u have to surround yourself with good influences. I think i have done a pretty decent job of it. I have the best friends in the whole wide world. I don't think i noticed it as much till today. I am surrounded by people i love and people i want to keep in touch with when i move on with my life. Right now i can honestly say that 3 of the most influential people in my life are Gabbi Nicky and Paul. they are 3 of my closest friends and honestly i cant imagine life without them. especially in this stage of my life.



Paul: They say all boys are lame and u cant be friends with them without wanting to date them or having them want to just "use" you, but you're different. I think that you are one of the only guys who has ever understood me without actually judging me for being me. yeah we joke around all the time and you say stupid stuff or you have a constant "twitch" going on, but i know you respect me just as much, if not more than i respect you. I feel as though if something were to happen or i just needed to tell someone something, that you would be there in a heartbeat ready to help out or even just to listen. even though it could be something stupid; which I'm super grateful for. I think that God put you in my life to show me what a "healthy" friendship with a dude is. (which BTW has been a big fail in my life until now) So anyways, what I'm trying to say here, is that i am blessed to have such an awesome dude to call a "best friend."



Gabbi: ahhhhh chica! I know i probably dont tell u this as often as i should but i think that you're life is constantly being blessed, even though u don't see it. There are so many things that i just look at in you and go "wow, that is sooo awesome!" like your ability to inspire thru your writing and art. like crap man i wish i could write like you, or even draw like u. but alas i have apparent different talents than you. But anyways God def gave u those talents to use for his purpose for you. so be his hands and be his feet and know that he is God. thank you for always being an awesome listener and for supporting me in all my foolish decisions. because frick man no one does. haha love u best friend!



Nicolaaaaa: i think i have hung out with you in the past few months more than i have hung out with yaisa. I feel as though u are someone who constantly needs to have perfection. and that's awesome! even with your little quirks here and there i have been able to see u really step up and look out for bunch of girls who were hopeless in a world that constantly brings them down. I feel as though even though sometimes u get impatient with them that u are actually a light in their lives. that they will seek a friend or a leader, and they will find you. you're def reliable and i love that about you. keep going full force with Jesus. You'll be doing some pretty amazing things in the years to come! love yaaa chica!




and alas the rest of my awesome friends. Life wouldn't be the same without all our different backgrounds or constant dealings with each other. Thank you all for being in my life and teaching me the random things u have taught me.

i love you all.





No comments:

Post a Comment