Wednesday, December 1, 2010

111.joyous

today i had a lovely day. finally a day off where i felt like i accomplished something. First off i woke up and had a chat with one of my favorites, Alley Baron. it was awesome to even talk to her. Its been a long time, so it was nice to hear her voice. Then i decided to actually get up and dressed and went down to the mall to drop off "the boy in the striped pajamas" for Briana cuz shes been wanting to watch it. So i did that then i went to go buy some glasses cuz they seemed to be the thing to make my outfit. Then i went to starbucks cuz i had a coffee date planned with Jenna Liesch. I was there early so i waited for a table and then came on my laptop to start doing some homework cuz im taking English 12 again. this lasted for approx. 5 min, then Jenna showed up. after we talked with Letitia on skype for a while and she filled us in on life. Then Jenna and I got to talking about life and all its wonders. haha it was grand. I have def decided what my plan is.

Leave to spain for 3 months and volunteer in a church and start a youth ministry there. How sweet would that be! That would be soooo cool! and thats what im praying for.

but anyways im glad that my day went like this. it was swell. i loved it. now to actually do some work. so so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment