Thursday, November 11, 2010

104. thankful

while watching eat.pray.love, there was a part where it was thanksgiving and they were going around the table saying what they were greatful for, so since thanksgiving passed and i didnt have the courage to write or say what i am/was thankful for, here i go.
First and foremost, i am thankful for a Relationship with a God who loves me more than anyone ever could or will.
I am thankful for:
-a family who has been there for me since the beginning
-friends who understand me
-Guy friends who have been like brothers to me and have watched over me like i was their little sister
-sam and silas who have taught me that Jesus is so much bigger than anything
-Jesse and Sylvain who look up to me even though i look up to them too
-Brandi-Lee and Jenna who have guided me thru so much
-a job that continues to pay my bills
-A church who has been my "safe haven"
-the ability to have desires and dreams in my heart
Letitia: who has been my rock in some of my hardest times. Continuing to give me advice and love on me no matter what.
Nicky: who has taught me that life is too short to not fit in all you can and that i have to work hard to get what i want.
Gabbi: who has been a sister to me and someone i can tell anything to without having the feeling of being judged.
Chanel: who has been there to help with all my travelling plans whether it be just giving me some info or sites, and believeing that i can make it to Spain.
thank you Jesus for all im thankful for.
"be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you dont have, you will never, ever have enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment