Monday, July 12, 2010

summer 2010. how come i dont notice you?



yeah thats right.

the other day someone asked me how summer was coming along and i responded with "woah i havent even noticed it was summer" crazy eh? I mean yeah theres finally some sun out there and you can tell that its summer but i've been locked indoors for most of my days due to having no life and being at work solely.

anyways nothing eventful has happened in my life lately BUT in my friends' lives there has been tons.

Nicky turning the big 19
It was awesome. def got to spend time with her that day just buying stuff and eating cake. It was a good day and im excited for her future its going to be amazing. Congrats Adult!

Danielle's wedding.

Def had to be one of the best days ever. I mean man Danielle is one of my favorite people in the world and i was so excited to be able to see her in a beautiful wedding dress. Her day was just filled with excitement and love. This was the first wedding i went to without knowing every single person, so it was a different experience for me. I did however have a blast on the dance floor with Raven Jess Katrina and Danielle. I did the sprinkler for her as i promised and it was worth every second of embarassment. Congrats Aaron and Danielle! you are awesome

Alley + Travis
So the same day of Danielle's wedding (July 10th) I get a phone call from one of my oldest friends that i see at church on sundays (alley) and she asks me what im doing. Then i respond "oh just getting ready for a wedding" and she says "well get ready for another one I'M ENGAGED!!!" at that moment i jumped up and down and started to cry because i was so happy. We talked about getting married since childhood and man for one of us its a reality. Im pumped. CONGRATS.

other than that i need a life or at least something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment