Thursday, July 15, 2010

hows your corazon?




Mines a bit empty. I mean yeah im loved and iknow that but at this time in my life i feel like something is missing. Lately my friends have been thinking about dating and stuff, and i cant say im not on that boat, but am i ready for that? Am i ready to commit to a relationship that can potentially lead to some future plans for my life? I have no idea. I think its a love that i need.

I guess we'll figure it out.




i found this under the picture:
Lord, hear our cry
Come heal our land
Breath life into these dry and thirsty souls
Lord, hear our prayer
Forgive our sin
And as we call on your name
Would you make this a place
For your glory to dwell

Open the blind eyes
Unlock the deaf ears
Come to your people
As we draw near
Hear us from heaven
Touch our generation
We are your people
Crying out in desperation

2 comments:

  1. "Oh, let me warn you, sisters in Jerusalem:
    Don't excite love, don't stir it up,
    until the time is ripe—and you're ready."

    Song o' Solomon 8:4

    ReplyDelete