Friday, July 23, 2010

can i give you my number? mmmk

mmmmkkkkk
so im going to update my blog for about since last friday to now.

Friday
mmmkkk so i decided to go to the states with my madre sista and my beautiful friend Chanel. Turns out going anywhere with chanel is a bad idea. haha. To start off we went to Ross and found some pretty sick deals. Turns out Chanels bank card didnt work so any which way it took us forever to get out of there haha. Then we went to the best dollar store in the whole entire world! it had everything! even a bible! therefore people in the states cant say that they cant find a bible. Then we went to the mall and found a photobooth but we didnt have change so me and chanel had to go play games in this sweet arcade and get some change. We won bouncy balls. It was sweet! then went to the usual spot to eat. "Mi Mexico". typical right? I know just cuz im spanish i obviously go there haha. Anyways, every time i go there this same dude always checks me out. So this time Chanel knew who i was talking about and started laughing to draw attention to us. Anyways this dude walks past us several times and chanel jokes about me giving him my number. So them yaisa and my mom decide to join in on the fun and start pushing me to do it. So when yaisa pays she borrows a pen and i jack the pen from her write down my name and number on a napkin and hope that he takes it as a joke. I run out cuz im embarassed and then we hit up walmart. Five mins later i check my phone and theres a message that says "hey is this paula? =]" i was like "HAHAHAHA" oh brother any which way his name is daniel and we are secretly dating but not. hahah. OK we are not dating haha. Try telling sylvain that. he got mad. So that was that day. hahah it was a good day though.

No comments:

Post a Comment