Friday, July 23, 2010

"anyone want a special nathan BLT?"




Today I chilled at my Casa for quite sometime trying to figure out what to do since it was my ONLY day off this week. So i texted Letitia to see what she was up to. She had made plans to hang with Nathan + Becca, so i told her to stop by so i could give nathan his earrings. Anyways they stopped by my house and hi-jacked me. We hit up nathans awesome house and chilled by the pool. We had some pretty sweet chats and then hit up the indoors to show off how much i suck at ping pong. Then we made icecream waffle sandwiches; Only the best thing of my life! then nathan decided he wanted a BLT. SO FUNNY! He would make up scenarios and stuff while we filmed him. Honestly, it was probably the best sandwich making video ever created. 7 min of just hilarious stuff. Then good ol' Mike showed up. And BTW i love his new haircut haha. Then we hit the road and drove me home so that i wouldnt get crap. And yeah that was basically my day off.


Fun with Friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment