Friday, June 18, 2010

time goes by so fast;


i graduated a year ago. grad '09.

what a sad sad realization that i have done NOTHING with my life.
well except the usual: work for money [which i don't even save] .
I def think about the times that i had nothing to worry about and its totally an eye opener. I mean now my life consists of work and church and there is more responsibility. It kinda sucks. I mean i wanna do a lot of things with my life but at the rate im going nothing is going to happen. Church means a lot to me dont get me wrong, but is this where i should be at this point in my life? Is this what i wanna do forever? Work and not save? I think that the time that i spend just sitting at home thinking of what could be could have been used for something good like continuing my education. BUT on the upside, this year that i took off, i have learned a lot about myself and who i want to be, who my true friends are, and what God wants for my life, and that to me is really important. so these are my plans for this upcoming year:

  1. Move to Alberta
  2. Go to bible school
  3. study and become a PASTOR
  4. teach others to follow Jesus.
  5. Influence my friends to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
SO. here i go.
Grad 09 you were good to me, BUT now i gotta grow up and do something with my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment